TalentInc Canada

Friday, December 16, 2011

Strict Parents




My parents? Strict? Naw....I mean once ...my teachers told them I was texting in class... So they took my phone away. Then I got a C on my English paper, so they took TV away. And to top it off I came in past my curfue last Friday so they grounded me for a week. One whole entire week. A long, week without my phone or TV privileges in the house, no one to talk to ...except my mom....I talked to her non stop from the moment I came home until it was time to go to bed. Being grounded only lasted for 3 days, and then she threw the phone at me. Screaming...”I CAN'T take it anymore”...talk to someone who understands what the heck you are talking about!!! So ..yeah...they pretty much let me do what I want since then!!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I'm auditioning for a play at my school and i was looking for comedic monologue and this is perfect! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! i was looking for a really good monologue and this one is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I think this is the one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I used this for my UIL audition and I got in this is amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys this monologue tops all the others

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's the truth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really funny stuff... Love this monologue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky! They let her do what she likes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like my mom I'm going to use this for my drama class :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha
    Luv it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is cool!! GR8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who wrote this monologue???

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo incredibly PERFECT for me! Ill definatly do this monolouge for my advanced theater tryout. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is good this is what I need for my class

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is good this I need for my class

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is good this is what I need for my class

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the perfect monologue! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete