TalentInc Canada

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Mom is a Twit!



So, I’m hanging out with my best friend after school, and we log on to all the latest social networks. We check our My-Space pages, we check our Facebook Pages, and we even tweeted that we were hanging out together working on our geography project. Then, I see I have a new contact wanting to follow me on Twitter… So.. I check them out to make sure it’s not some creeper…the name was BeiberFever72… ok so kind of a lame name but I thought ..what the heck.. let me do some more investigation. So I see who this BieberFever72 is following…. The Justin Beiber Fan Club, The Justin Bieber Tour site, the Betty Crocker Recipe Club, Justin Bieber’s I Heart You…. Wait hold up… Betty Crocker?? Something doesn’t sound quite right…. So I click on their profile to see their picture….IT WAS MY MOTHER! Wearing sunglasses, and a Justin Bieber T-Shirt…She was trying to stalk me on twitter!!! Needless to say I deleted my account… Mom…. Act your age and stick to LinkedIn…

11 comments:

  1. i love this monologue its funny and enjoyable and I'm definitely gonna do this monologue for my school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I am thinking of doing it for a monologue

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah funny I'm going to use this for my monologues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it thanks Karen for this monologue its awshum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I'm thinking about using this at my acting performance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this from an established play? If so can anyone tell me what its called?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this monologue !
    I am definitely doing this monologue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is this monologue from?!

    ReplyDelete