TalentInc Canada

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Disney Danger


Hello… I would like to take a moment to talk to all of you about the dangers of taking your parents to Disneyland. First off, we are all here with a big group, and who wants to be discovered by a classmate when your mom is wearing Mickey Ears, and asking your little brother how to write a text message… then of course, there is your dad’s fascination with roller coasters. This could go one of 2 ways, either really fun if he likes all the same rides you do… or if your dad is like mine, then you should avoid them altogether. My dad made me wait in line for the highest… the fastest, and most exciting ride at Disney… Space Mountain… the line was forever, then we climb into a car that zips off… I started to question my dad about the 4 corndogs he had wolfed down while waiting in line… then it happened… As soon as we hit the first dip in the track …(WWWWaaaaarrrffff!!!! ) my dad HURLS!!! I think it must have hit some people in the cars behind us, because for being at Disney.... I sure heard a lot of BAD language… thank god Space Mountain is in the dark so no one knew who did it. If you go… I suggest sitting in the front!

8 comments:

  1. i am useing this for my clas monolouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading that monologue I thought it was very funny especialy about the part were the dad threw up on the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great monologue to practice for theater and acting:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the different monologues. All of the disney monologues are really funny. But, i love the monologue about the dad wanting to go on the biggest, most funnest, most fastest of all rides SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete