TalentInc Canada

Thursday, July 19, 2012

TTYL (Talk To You Later)



So last night.. O...M...G.... I was watching TMZ with my BFF…FYI her name  is J.C...to get the 411 on  my latest peeps, aight.. When I see it’s official... all experts have agreed that Justin Bieber is out and Simon Curtis is in!!!! Holy Jonas Brothers!! JC and I immediately take out our Bold BB’s and start to BBM with all our worthy peeps. We had to save the popular kids in school from making a "my bad" the next morning at school. I mean one slip up like this could cost you your entire social career in (High / Middle) School. This one girl T.J. she didn’t get her BBM cause her mom grounded her for not doing her HW, whatever LOL… she showed up with a Justin Bieber T-shirt on at school the next day… let's just say she’s now the girl that check’s out AV equipment in the library. TTYL…..

17 comments:

  1. dis uz relly gud, i men relly relly gud. thankx bebbygurl.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a cute story loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIZ IS REALLY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can act out this Monologue very well(: <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this monologue last year and used it for my theater auditions. I ended up getting many laughs! I am more into One Direction and Justin Bieber so I changed up some of the names and added more 'text terms'! Thanks so much for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... this monologue us sooo my type because I am the TXT Type BTW Justin Bieber is in and who is Simon Curtis...still LOVE IT!!!
    ;)____ :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool so do I love Justin bieber and I love this I am doing it for school :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this... Really cute keep up the monologue status

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!! This is the best thing i have found yet... BTW i have looked 4 more monologues over a week n this is still the best... =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im using this for my audition monologue for a play and then i have to sing a song after it for a musical part, wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!I'm going to use this monolog all the time and I mean every addition and or interview love the work and what it is about you should write more monologues like this.this would be my number one fave.ceep up the good work.try lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it I'm gonna use this on my audition

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!!! this is simply PERFFFF!!!!! im totally using this for my I.E. auditions and use it for District Competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who wrote this play and who is the person talking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Stevens wrote all of the monologues on this site. If anyone is video taping their performances be sure to tweet the to the author at @TalentInc2001 CHEERS!

      Delete
  15. my friend is doing this for her audion for her double major in school of the arts in rochester new york!! omg!!

    ReplyDelete