TalentInc Canada

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I AM Snow White?




When I was little...we went to The Magic Kingdom…I went on this ride called “Snow White’s Scary Adventures”   I was only 5 so I was expecting happy adventures with Snow White, a few cute dwarves...singing birds and the occasional old lady with an apple. I got an eerie feeling the moment the ride took off. Where  is Snow White? Where are the Dwarves? It wasn’t until the ride was over that someone told me the ride was supposed to make you feel as if you WERE Snow White… What the???!! I didn’t want to be Snow White. That’s some scary stuff! But there I was, trapped on the ride, crashing into walls and dragged through a dungeon, being constantly tortured by frightening images of the evil witch. I walked off that ride scared, and to be honest…ticked off.  My older brother thought it was funny… he kept laughing at how terrified I was… so he bought me a Princess tiara. Gee…THANKS! Next time I am heading straight for Space Mountain!

Note: This has been performed by both male and female performers with equal success!

16 comments:

  1. This is great I pasted my audition with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new actor and to be honest, i am amazing at this monologue. Plus, its really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wrote this monologue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Stevens wrote these. He is the owner of Talent INC Canada.

      Delete
    2. well tell Mr. Stevens that the I AM Snow white was really funny!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tht I looked every where for a monologue cos I had this audition kinda thing and I passed !!! YEYYY !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great monologue and this helped me so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am young, so this worked for me. I got the lead in my play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. are we aloud to use these for an audition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You are allowed to use these for auditions! : -)

      Delete
  8. I waited for last minute for the audition and i am pretty sure i will pass with this!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hopefully this will help I like the valentines day one but I already memorized this one, my audition is next week wish me luck I need it1

    ReplyDelete
  10. the I AM Snow white is really funny. i am using it in an audition for a group at my local theater... wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super awesome one got great roles

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing and hilarious. I am totally using this for my audition.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am really nervous about my next audition. but a whole bunch of people said the got a part with this monologue. so i decided i will use it. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete