TalentInc Canada

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tooth Fairy Sanitizer




I lost a tooth the other day, and my mom told me to put it under my pillow and that in the middle of the night the Tooth Fairy would come in and take my tooth and replace it with some cash. OK… so I have some questions and concerns here.

#1)  What does this little tooth freak do with all of these teeth? By my calculations (takes out calculator and begins typing frantically  somewhere in the world a child loses a tooth every .08 seconds… BUT they are not all in the same part of the world… which brings me to …

#2)   How does this little tooth-collecting creep get from place to place? I mean I get how Santa gets around, but at least he has a route…


#3)  If this Fairy is touching other peoples teeth each night… what about the germs? I mean obviously some of these kids are losing their teeth because they don’t take care of them… so …ewwwwww… gross…. This fairy is touching a bunch of nasty teeth and then touching my pillow??

From now on when I lose a tooth…I am leaving some anti-bacterial hand sanitizer under my pillow!

18 comments:

  1. This monologue is so funny .. I hope my son knocks them dead with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm auditioning using this and would like to know who wrote this.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I'm totally using this one for my audition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol totally using this for my class

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so using this for my drama class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant!!! Will use it for my son's audition in 2 weeks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this I wad laughing so hard. Im gonna use it. And ill let u all know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hilarious. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter is usong this for her competition

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is hillarious im so using this!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this is so funny lol
    im gona use it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used this for drama and everyone loved it thx to who ever wrote it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I luv it i am auditioning and i hope ill knock em dead

    ReplyDelete
  14. Using it for class

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol doing this for an audition love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Using this today! wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete