TalentInc Canada

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Rules



Well it’s almost that time of year again. Valentine’s Day is almost here, and my teacher is going to once again FORCE me to write a Valentine’s Day card to everyone in my class. I understand that they don’t want anyone to get their feelings hurt, but why do I have to write a Valentine’s day card to the kid who pushed me down at recess, and made fun of me? And am I supposed to really believe that when they give me a card that they REALLLY want to be my Valentine? .... My older sister thinks that this is where kids first learn to lie about their feelings in a relationship. She said it helps us prepare for marriage…. (shrugs shoulders) whatever THAT means!

14 comments:

  1. what play is this from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, This is not from a play it is an original piece written for a Talent INC performer. You can read more about the author, John Stevens by clicking on the tab to your left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where there are open auditions for teens in New Jersey or New York by any chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will be a search in the next couple of months. To get on the list, submit your information at http://talent-inc.com/get-discovered/

    Break-A-Leg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGGGG THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY AUDITIONNNNN!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. John Stevens wrote all of these monologues. For more information visit http://talent-inc.ca/who-we-are/

      Delete
  7. can you please help me.....i feel like i am saying this too dramaticly!!!! but i feel like i should be acting annoyed insted of really dissapointed....please help..... :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great price love the part at the end

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great I'll totally use this

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol I might use it! I luv this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it.its what happens to me sometimes

    ReplyDelete